Sharing is Caring!


Your tuned in to Quiet Music in the mix with Nick Frances. 'Njoy!

Translate

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Isom Green Jr.

Isom Green Sr.,  His father bought him a Trumpet for me after he saw I had an interest in music while I attended one of his rehearsals. After I graduated high school, I attended college, where I studied the trumpet with Charley Davis and played in wind and jazz ensembles as well as different Jazz and R&B Groups. I worked in different studios in the LA area including Innovative Sounds of Music, which was a studio owned by my father. This is where I became interested in Recording and Music Production. As a producer, I have worked with many well known artists in the music industry such as Whitney Houston, Jermaine Jackson, and Ice Cube, just to name a few. Website

Barbados Jazz Excursion 2017